Delicious roasted green chile with turkey on blue corn tortillas.
1 doz blue corn tortillas from Natural Grains Tortillas
2 lbs of ground turkey (fresh or frozen)
8-10 roasted green chiles (diced)
1/2 lg red onion thinly sliced into half circles
1 cup diced tomatillo
1 tbsp oil
3 gloves of garlic (minced)
salt to taste
1 cup finely chopped cabbage
1/2 cup finely diced cilantro
1/2 cup finely diced green onions
1. Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat
2. Add turkey and salt and brown for about 10 minutes
3. Add minced roasted chiles, garlic, onion and tomatillo and cook on medium heat about 10 min
4. Salt to desired taste and simmer on low for 10 more minutes.
5. Remove from heat
6. Heat tortillas according to our instructions on our website.
7. Fill with turkey and top with veggie garnish, salsa and lemon juice and enjoy
Serves 6 to 8 people